Thank you for your interest in a career at Hargrove Pest Solutions.
Below are some of the requirements to work at Hargrove Pest Solutions. Please read carefully before submitting an application.
Qualifications and information:
- We hire non-smokers only. This applies to all forms of tobacco and nicotine (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vapor cigarettes, chewing tobacco, etc.)
- All employees are subject to random drug screen before hiring, as well as random testing during employment.
- You must maintain a presentable appearance and this includes, but is not limited to: facial hair limited to a mustache only, excessive tattoos must not be visible during work hours, refraining from wearing any type of ear piercings (for men), or any other type of excessive body piercings. All employees must have presentable attire, with matching shoes and belt.
- This is a physical job, and the candidate must be able to withstand excessive temperatures in the summer months, lift 50-75 lbs and be able to crawl into small crawl spaces when needed
- Candidate must have a valid drivers license, a clean driving record with only minor traffic violations and have adequate transportation to and from work daily.
- You must be a high school graduate, or equivalent (i.e., GED).
- Candidate must be available to work 5 days a week (Monday through Friday) and be available for the occasional Saturday work when necessary.
If you are able to meet the above requirements, please fill out the application below. If we feel like you might be a fit for our organization, we will contact you for an interview.
If the interview goes well, and both parties want to continue to move forward, we will request that you “shadow” one of our current employees. If that process goes well, we will consider offering a full-time position with Hargrove Pest Solutions, based on the results of the following:
- Field testing for certain skills
- Drug screening
- Criminal and Driving background checks
- Prior employers
If you have any questions, please call our office at 706.860.2155. We look forward to hearing from you.